1. First, the basics.
You may think you know how to wrap, but you could be wrong.
2. Use double-sided tape for professional-looking wrapping.
This way, you’ll avoid unsightly tape lines on the outside of your gift.
3. Use a toilet paper roll to keep your paper from unraveling.
Just cut it down the middle and slip it on.
4. Pringles cans make ideal gift wrap storage (and display!)
Get the directions here.
6. Cut out half a tree on plain paper for some multidimensional interest.
Get the instructions here.
7. (Or any other shape your lil’ heart desires.)
8. A fork helps even the most clumsy tie neat little bows.
FInd out how here.
9. Don’t have a bow? You can make one out of magazine pages.
Here is how.
13. Dress up plain paper with polka dots.
14. Wrap with fabric.
It looks hella stylish but takes basically no time or effort. Plus, it’s reusable.
15. Store gift wrap, scissors, ribbons, and whatever else you need in a shower caddy.
16. Use wire to store gift wrap out of the way by the ceiling.
Instead of letting it clutter up your floor. See how it’s done here.
17. If you don’t have gift tags, just print some out.
These adorable ones are available for free here.
20. Or a lightbulb.
Check out instructions here to avoid burning the ribbon/your whole house.
21. No paper on hand? Newsprint can still look great.
22. So can recycled grocery bags.
A little tape and twine ups the festivity factor times a million.
23. If all else fails, just draw on that ish.
Everyone will think you’re adorbs.