Bring your brolly.
1. When you check the weather forecast and it looks like this.
2. Every day.
Definately the wrong shoes to wear in manchester #pissingitdown
@froovyjosie That's what Market Street is for. CHEAP SHOES. It's Manchester – you can only wear shoes <5 times before the rain kills them!
12. And you’ve basically given up on any hairstyle that’s not “windswept”.
It's impossible to cultivate and wear a proud afro hairstyle in Manchester! My inner Angela Davis spirit is thwarted by endless rain #sponge
13. You start feeling sorry for tourists who didn’t get the memo.
Listening to tourists in Manchester…… “It I'll stop raining soon” ….Mmmm not been before have you! #pissingitdown
14. But you’re used to it now, so you don’t have too much sympathy.
So True #Manchester
17. Sometimes this happens.
18. And this.
20. You’re constantly looking for things to shelter under.
22. You worry you’re actually starting to like the rain.
I pull into the city, the skies darken, the rain begins. It's good to be back. #Manchester
Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, raaaaaain!!!!! #Manchester