Even though they hold you up, you still can’t stand them.
1. You can’t ever hold ANYTHING…
Crutches are no problem. Another reason why I love my basketball shorts
3. Your armpits become bruised to their very cores.
The struggle of having crutches
5. You must think of creative ways to keep up to the same pace as your friends.
8. ANYTHING but the crutches.
All these crutches but you still ain't fallin for me
10. It sucks getting in and out of the car with them.
11. People always want to take your crutches, because “they look fun.”
13. Exercise has become a thing of the past.
the biggest struggle goes to Tate for having to walk up the drive way on crutches in the snow ❄️
16. Your arms and back are severely sore from all the upper body work.
17. Even giving them googly eyes won’t make them better.
Kevin was trying to open the door today on crutches
19. Blisters on blisters.
20. You’ve debated bearing the pain and just walking.
I have to go to the bathroom. My crutches are so close, yet so far. #SOS
22. You have a permanent smell of sweaty rubber on your hands from the grips.
23. No matter what, they will ALWAYS make you fall at least once.
50 RTs and I'll ask this other guy with crutches to race me