If you put the “p” in public, urine trouble.
1. Public urination, especially by men, is widespread problem in India and it’s pissed some people off.
2. Meet “The Clean Indians,” an anonymous activist group armed with a water tanker, some hoses, and a “wee”kness for sanitation.
3. Their motto is simple: You pee on India, we pee on you.
4. … From on top of a giant water tank truck.
5. … With a huuuuuge hose.
6. … In front of everyone.
7. And they won’t stop until the public peeing stops.
8. Admittedly, there are some structural flaws with this approach:
• In a country faced with a serious scarcity of water, it wastes a precious resource.• It punishes people for committing a crime without addressing or solving their reason for doing so: A lack of clean and accessible public toilets.• It’s rude as hell.
9. But hey. It makes for a hilarious video. Watch the madness in full here:
Video available at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aaEqZQXmx5M.