- fotmya/Alexis Nedd / Via Thinkstock
Check off all that apply:
- ✓ You’ve woken up annoyed for no reason.
- ✓ You’ve woken up annoyed about something that happened in a dream.
- ✓ You’ve woken up worrying about something that happened a loooong time ago.
- ✓ Contrary to all advice, you’ve gone to sleep angry.
- ✓ In fact, the phrase “angered myself to sleep” makes perfect sense to you.
- ✓ You’ve broken an alarm clock.
- ✓ You’ve broken two.
- ✓ You’ve spent more time just staring at yourself in the mirror trying to determine if you’re acceptable today than you spent actually getting ready.
- ✓ You’ve attempted to intimidate your hair into looking good: “lie flat or else!”
- ✓ You’ve ruined your appetite by thinking about something embarrassing you did ten years ago.
- ✓ You’ve “accidentally” kicked the ankles of people who walk slowly in front of you.
- ✓ You’ve felt bile rise in your throat at the sight of a long line.
- ✓ You’ve given death glares to people who don’t immediately shuffle up a space when the line moves.
- ✓ You’ve vocally expressed your displeasure at non-shufflers.
- ✓ Oh my god, you’ve pushed someone, haven’t you?
- ✓ It’s been a long time since caffeine had any effect on you.
- ✓ But you think you need a large cup of coffee to function anyway.
- ✓ The phrase “take a chill pill” sends you into a completely un-ironic bout of rage.
- ✓ You’ve warned people about the dangers of sneaking up on you.
- ✓ Because you’ve accidentally smacked someone for tapping you on the shoulder.
- ✓ You can never tell if your heart is racing because you’re nervous or just because you’re awake.
- ✓ Your doctor has had some words with you about your blood pressure.
- ✓ But your doctor can STUFF IT.
- ✓ You’ve found fingernail marks on your palm from clenching your fists too tightly.
- ✓ You’ve chewed your pens and pencils until they’re unrecognizable as writing implements.
- ✓ You’ve had to hold onto something to keep from lashing out at someone.
- ✓ You’ve had to bite down on something to keep from lashing out.
- ✓ You’ve been physically restrained by your friends, who were trying to keep you from lashing out.
- ✓ You’ve been angry in a house.
- ✓ You’ve been angry with a mouse.
- ✓ You’ve been angry with a fox.
- ✓ You’ve been angry in a box.
- ✓ You’ve quietly raged when hearing the phrase “please hold.”
- ✓ You’ve had to perform deep-breathing exercises when hearing the “please hold” music.
- ✓ You’ve considered throwing your phone in a river because crappy reception makes it impossible to talk.
- ✓ Yikes, have y— did you really throw your phone in a river?
- ✓ Did that make you angrier?
- ✓ You’ve wanted to clock someone for telling you “please be patient.”
- ✓ And you taste metal in the back of your mouth when you hear “thank you for your patience.”
- ✓ WHAT PATIENCE I HAVE NO PATIENCE.
- ✓ Okay. Okay. Breathe. You’re cool. You’re fine.
- ✓ You’ve ended a friendship because your friend was always late.
- ✓ Not because you’re a jerk but because being LATE shows that your friend doesn’t VALUE YOUR TIME.
- ✓ The one time you were late, your blood pressure mounted with every extra second it took to get where you needed to go.
- ✓ Just thinking about being late makes you mad.
- ✓ Just thinking about a lot of things makes you mad.
- ✓ Just….thinking….makes you mad.
- ✓ This quiz is making you mad.
How High-Strung Are You?
You’re not high-strung. You’re actually quite laid back. Even if this result was wrong and said you were really high-strung, you’d probably take it in stride. Keep on keeping on, you chill person you.
Monkey Business Images Ltd / Via Thinkstock
You’re a little high-strung, aren’t you? That’s okay. You’re a couple of yoga classes and some Relax tea away from keeping your cool. Remember to take care of yourself, OK?
altrendo images / Via Thinkstock
You’re high-strung. But you’re also super effective at getting stuff done because you make it work in your favor. Channel that nervous energy into SUCCESS! Go go go!
kasjato / Via Thinkstock
YOU’RE HIGH-STRUNG. OF COURSE YOU’RE HIGH-STRUNG. THE WORLD IS A FRUSTRATING PLACE. YOU’RE JUST LIVING IN IT. GAAHHHH.
Purestock / Via Thinkstock
SHARE YOUR RESULTS
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/alexisnedd/chill-out