1. Is this documented proof of a ghost running through a soccer stadium and possibly affecting the outcome of the game?
2. Probably not.
3. Here is a video in Spanish with X-Files music playing in the background. Is it a ghost, the announcers ask, hauntingly?
4. Unfortunately, it’s a boring human. Here is the full Spanish version where they explain it’s a guy who snuck into the stadium running from police.
5. See, here is the not ghostly specter evading police.
6. That didn’t stop places from reporting it was a ghost, naturally.
7. The Daily Mail also reminded us that some Venezuelans thought Hugo Chavez ghost was previously at a Venezuelan game and stopped a game-winning goal by Colombia. BroBible thought they meant Hugo Chavez was at this Bolivian match.
8. Which wouldn’t be the first time ghost Hugo Chavez purportedly appeared.
9. Here he is manifesting himself in a subway tunnel being dug by workers in Caracas.