Avril Lavigne’s ex-husband looks very frail indeed.
1. The musician was seen in Los Angeles on Monday with his fiancée Jocelyn Aguilar and another woman.
Via TOSH / Splash News
2. Last week the star announced in a website post that he had come close to dying because of his years of hard drinking.
3. He wrote: “I was sitting at home, poured myself another drink around midnight and was about to watch a movie when all of a sudden I didn’t feel so good. I then collapsed to the ground unconscious.”
4. “My fiancée got me rushed to the hospital where they put me into the intensive care unit. I was stuck with needles and i.v.’s all over.”
5. The doctors have told Whibley that if he has one more drink he will die.
6. Sum 41’s debut album, All Killer No Filler, went platinum in the U.S.
Island Def Jam Music Group / Via youtube.com
The band still perform live, and have been nominated for seven Juno Awards, winning twice.